3.30.2008

Senior Shoot - Kendra

I was able to take these fun senior portraits of Kendra back in October...and I'm just now posting some of my favorites! Horrible, I know. BUT...I'm determined to be better about updating this blog, so I thought I'd just go back and highlight some of my shoots from last year that I never posted about.

Kendra is a beautiful girl with big talent and an even bigger heart. Not only is she an amazing guitar player (she was actually playing while these photos were taken)...after graduating in May, she is going to volunteer two years of her life in Mexico building houses for underprivileged families. God bless, Kendra, in your adventures ahead! *Oh...and on a side note...Kendra is the lucky Aunt of baby Benjamin from my last post!*

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: