2.09.2009

Colleen's 8-Month Belly!

I've known Colleen since we were 12 years old and she is a dear, dear friend of mine. We've lived close to each other. We've lived far from each other. We've been friends through thick and thin, happy and sad...and no matter what...she has always been there for me with godly, wise advice, unprecedented humor, and the example of how to be kind and compassionate in all situations. We now live about 2 hours from each other, but I was more than happy to make the trek to Columbus to capture these special moments of her pregnancy for her. She is going to be the most amazing Mom. And a cute one, too! :) I love you, Colleen!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Dressler Family said...

Love them!! Where did you find those cool buildings... great job! Beautiful!!

Kathleen said...

Love this!

AnniKae said...

Very cool! I think this is my favorite Maternity photo shoot yet. You captured the beautiful side of being pregnant.

glassymom said...

Your Pictures are wonderful, both the babies and the bellies! I have doing your husbands 5 day class and was thrilled to find your blog! I wish I had found you sooner and I might have been able to have some done like these (my newest,last baby is 7mos) but with my first grandbaby on the way theres hope that I can still try and take a few pics of belly and soon baby! Wonderful pictures of all the expectant mommies and new babies!!
Sue
glassymom.blogspot.com