5.29.2009

Newborn Session: Olivia Grace

Oh my word...little Olivia is truly one of the most gorgeous little babies I have ever seen! Maybe I'm a little biased since she's the daughter of my best friend, which means I think of her like a niece, but really...see for yourself, and I think you'll agree! I guess it helps when you have good genes, too! I just did her Mom's belly session a month and a half ago and tons of people commented on how beautiful Olivia's Mommy, Bobbi was as a pregnant girl!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

For more of this little sweetie, click HERE for Olivia's photo/music slideshow.

2 comments:

Candice {The Beautiful Mess} said...

These are great! Nice work!

LinAe said...

aww, she's soo cute!!! makes me so anxious for my little guy to get here so i can get some newborn pics with him!! yeah, how horrible is this, i'm a photographer and yet i didn't get any newborn pics with elly! so i'm determined to get some with #2. :) good job on the pics!