11.08.2009

Married: Matthew & Ashley

Matthew & Ashley's wedding was an amazing event! They're beautiful people, inside and out, and it was nothing but a pleasure to be with them all day! The wedding itself was gorgeous and there was so much love from everyone involved in the day. Thanks, Matt & Ashley for allowing us to capture your once-in-a-lifetime event. We loved sharing it with you guys and we hope you like your preview! [ Disclaimer: This is my LARGEST blog to date. I know...it's kind of ridiculous, but I couldn't help myself! ]

























Despite the Jeep in the background, this is possibly my favorite jumping photo ever. Each guy has their own funny thing going on...it cracks me up every time I look at it!










There's nothing like a good high five just before you walk down the aisle. :)










































That's just a tiny little taste of what's to come. :)

No comments: