6.05.2010

Engagement/Family Photo Shoot: Randy & Cyndra

I had a great time at this combination engagement/family photo shoot! When I first found out that Randy had a 13-year-old boy and Cyndra had a 2-year-old girl, I immediately started thinking of how I would capture them together...both ages can be tricky to photograph! When we started the photo shoot, though, it was apparent right off the bat that the chemistry within the family was amazing! Sweet little Eden kept wanting to be held by her big brother, Alex, which I thought was just adorable. It was a lot of fun documenting this special time for this family, as Randy & Cyndra are engaged and about to start their new life together. I wish you the best and pray for God's blessing on your upcoming marriage and beautiful new family!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: