10.20.2010

Canton Senior Photo Shoot: Ashley - Class of 2011

I always say I love my clients, and I do...but I must admit that I have an extra-special place in my heart for this senior girl. Ashley is my eldest niece & I remember the day she was born like it was yesterday. I was only 10 years old but I still remember looking through the nursery window at this beautiful, dark-haired baby and crying because I was so happy. I've been close to her throughout each stage of her life and now that she's all grown up, I'm able to say that she's not only my niece, but she's also my friend! She's got the most amazing comedic timing and she can tell a joke like no one else. Her singing voice is gorgeous & she gets good grades, too. It's been a joy to see her transform from that beautiful baby behind that nursery window to a beautiful young woman with the whole world just in front of her. Love you, Ash!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ashley with her adorable Westie, Eli. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: