10.02.2009

Newborn Session: Addison

Addison is the beautiful, brand new, baby girl of one of my closest friends, Ashli. Ashli and I grew up together at the same school, playing 3 different sports together and having lots of sleepovers, late-night talks, and so many memories, I can't even begin to name them! I've always said that Ashli is a breath of fresh air. She's one of those people who make you feel both energized and at ease at the same time. We've had so many good times together over the years, and I'm grateful for her impact on my life. Addison is one lucky girl to get Ash for a Mom. And I can't forget Daddy Nick! Nick and Ashli were married 2 years ago and it's been so fun to see their relationship grow in different ways as time goes by. Nick is already comfortable with the Daddy role...I'd say they're both naturals!

*Addison was 3 days old in these photos*

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: