9.15.2008

Tiffany: Senior Session

I met Tiffany in the fall of 2004, when I interned at The Other Way Ministries, in Grand Rapids, MI. The Other Way is an amazing organization that holds after-school programs and weekly youth group meetings for kids ages 5-18. At the time, Tiffany was an 8th grader and I was lucky enough to have her and 3 of her friends in my small group. After my internship ended, we all remained in touch, and we had many sleepovers, movie nights, and hang-out sessions over the next several years. It has been a joy to watch Tiffany grow in many different ways over the past 4 years. She is a brilliant girl who is motivated and goal-driven, and she has plans to go to college to be an engineer. Tiffany is currently in the ROTC program at her high school, and leaves for her Army basic training next summer after graduation. Tiffany, may God bless your future and all the amazing adventures you're about to embark on! I hope you enjoy this sneak peek of your senior photos.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: