9.19.2008

Tony: Senior Session

I met Tony's mom, Teresa, through my old job when I lived in Michigan, and we quickly became good friends. Although I'd heard a ton of great things about Tony, I never actually got to meet him until this photo shoot. He was such a natural! He had the best "serious face"...and he just seemed so comfortable no matter how I set up the shot. He's one of those people who "smiles with his eyes"...which to me, always makes a person look so kind. And speaking of eyes...he has the coolest eye color ever! OK, I'll just stop going on about the specifics and let you see the photos for yourself! Thanks, Tony, for letting me get these shots of you!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: